COVID-19 Advisory – Your safety is our priority
As COVID-19 becomes a matter of global concern, we’re taking some proactive measures to help minimise the spread of coronavirus. Our focus has and always will be the safety and well-being of our consumers, employees, service providers and technicians. We have activated our response teams to set up strong processes and systems aimed at ensuring safety for all.
In the wake of COVID-19, here are few steps that we are taking to ensure maximum safety while getting your device installed or serviced:
- Our service providers and technicians are constantly being trained to follow best practices of respiratory hygiene, proper method & frequency of washing hands as well as identification of associated symptoms.
- Before entering consumer homes, our technicians are mandated to sanitize their hands and wear face masks.
- We have made temperature screening mandatory for all technicians and operators at all our Local Service providers. We have advised all our service providers and technicians who notice flu-like symptoms or temperature to stay at home and get themselves checked at a medical facility at the earliest.
- Keeping hygiene and safety of our technicians in mind, we have cancelled morning meetings/refresher training programs to ensure social distancing.
- To ensure safe distance from each other, we have staggered the work timings of our technicians ensuring a maximum of 4 technicians in a single slot.
During these uncertain times we assure you that our teams are doing their best to curb the spread of COVID-19. While we are vigilantly monitoring the evolving situation to minimize all kinds of risk, we advise you to follow social distancing and best safety practices as advised by WHO. We also request you to inform us beforehand if anyone in your home shows flu-like symptoms or is under home quarantine to ensure safety of our technicians.
If we can do anything to make you more comfortable during these trying times, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.