Auto Shut off ensures water purity
Advance Alert System alerts you 15 days before the Germkill Kit™ gets over
dvanced 6 stage purification through RO technology
Tested upto 50,000 times to ensure that it lasts long
RO Protection lock ensures safe water
Turns hard water upto 1800 ppm into soft and sweet water
Food safe, non-toxic, engineering-grade plastics
Meets stringent international criteria for microbiologically safe drinking water – e.g., Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA
Pureit Ultima 418 has a 6-stage purification system which ensures you get water that is ‘As Safe As Boiled Water’ and also removes excess total dissolved solids (TDS) to make your water tastier. In the first stage, the water passes through the Pre-Sediment Filter which removes fine and coarse particulate impurities/dirt. At the second stage, the Pre-RO Carbon Filter removes chlorine and organic impurities like harmful pesticides. It also adsorbs bad taste and odour-causing organic compounds from water. The third stage involves the Post-Carbon Sediment Filter removing the remaining dirt. The water then passes through the RO Membrane at high pressure, assisted by an inbuilt pump. The RO removes dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides and heavy metals like arsenic, lead and mercury. It also removes microbial contaminants like bacteria, virus, protozoa and parasites. The fifth stage involves the Micro Filtration (MF) Membrane, which adds an extra layer of safety against microbial contaminants. The last stage has the Post-RO Carbon Filter remove bad odour and enhance the taste of the purified water.
Pureit Ultima 418 has a storage tank capacity of 4 Litres. The purification process automatically commences and refills the storage tank when the power is on.
A ‘Pureit Ultima 418’ can purify upto 9–12 Litres of water per hour. However, the time taken to purify depends on the life of the filters, the input water pressure, TDS and other impurities present in water.
Pureit’s Advance Alert System™ warns you approximately 15 days¤ before the GKKs end of life, thereby assuring you of safe water and maximum convenience. It has 2 indicators:
· No Light – Tank is not full
· Green – Water Tank Full – This indicator will turn GREEN when the tank is full
1. Solid Green – Germkill Kit life is OK
2. Blinking Blue – The GKK- 1 usage has crossed 285 hours and hence the life of GKK-1 will end soon. You need to order Germkill Kit™-1
3. Solid Blue – The GKK-1 life of 300 hours** is over and it must be replaced. At this point of time mechanism shuts the water flow thus ensuring you do not drink unsafe water.
4. Blinking Red – The GKK-2 usage has crossed 585 hours and hence the life of GKK-2 will end soon. It’s time to order GKK-2.
5. Solid Red – The GKK-2 life of 600 hours*** is over and must be replaced. At this point of time mechanism shuts the water flow thus ensuring you do not drink unsafe water.
* Permeate flow rate and recovery are based on standard test conditions and may vary depending on input water quality, TDS, pressure and life of filter elements.
** Input water quality and TDS content are important determinants of output water quality.
*** If input pressure exceeds 30 PSI install one and over 60 psi two company provided pressure reducing valve at an additional cost. If the pressure is lesser than 5 PSI then you need to buy ‘Pressure enhancing pump’ at an additional cost. Device should not be installed in a house where input pressure is greater than 80psi.
# Technical specifications are subject to change or improvement without prior notice