Did you know that RO water purifiers can now save water!

2022-04-04 00:32:39Did you know that RO water purifiers can now save water!
Did you know that RO water purifiers can now save water!

It is a common notion that RO water purifiers waste a notable amount of water during the process of purification. Yet, many people prefer using RO water purifiers since it is one of the most reliable methods of water purification considering the health and safety of our family.

 

Many households in India are dependent on river or ground water for their water requirements. These sources may contain many impurities like – industrial wastes, heavy metals like arsenic, lead, chemicals, microorganisms like viruses, bacteria, High TDS etc. Presence of these contaminants make water unfit for consumption. It thus becomes necessary to use RO water purifiers as they have the most sophisticated purification technology to deliver safe and sweet drinking water.

 

The only disadvantage being the amount of water that gets wasted during the purification process. To address this water wastage woe, Hindustan Unilever’s Pureit has introduced ‘Eco Range of RO Water Purifiers’ – Eco Water Saver, Max Water Saver and Marvella Eco.

 

How do Eco RO water purifiers save water?

 

With the unique Eco RecoveryTM Technology, Pureit Eco RO water purifiers reduce the water rejection considerably. The trademark technology makes the RO water purification process extremely effective, resulting in a High Recovery Rate of up to ^60% compared to the average recovery rate of 25-30% of ordinary ROs.

 

High recovery means, more purified water and less water wastage.

 

How much water is saved by Eco RO water purifiers?

 

During the water purification process, most of the RO water purifiers available in the market waste up to 2.5 glasses of water for each glass of purified water. On the other hand, Pureit’s Eco RO water purifiers reduce the water wastage to less than 1 glass, for every glass of purified water.

 

So in a day, if a family of 5 consumes 2L of water every day with a glass measuring 200ml, this results into a saving of up to 80 glasses of water every single day with Eco RO water purifiers.

 

What are the other benefits of using Eco RO Water Purifiers?

 

  • Engineered with a 7-stage RO+UV+MF purification technology to offer most effective water purification
  • Give 100% safe and pure drinking water that is free from harmful viruses, bacteria, chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, and excess TDS
  • Whatever may be your source of water these are suitable to treat multiple sources of water – Tank, Municipal or Borewell
  • Add back essential minerals like Calcium and Magnesium to fortify purified drinking water
  • An impressive large water storage of 10 litres for your family

 

Hence, why choose a regular RO water purifier, when you can choose a Pureit Eco RO water purifier which is both health and environment friendly. Make a wise choice and check out the entire range of water purifiers.

 

FAQs

How to re-use wastewater in the RO system?

Here are four easy ways to re-use RO wastewater:

  • Wash your car
  • Water your plants
  • Wash utensils
  • Use it for cleaning and flushing your toilets.

Which is the best water purifier without wasting water?

Pureit Ultima Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF is the best water purifier you can use to save water. It has 7 stages of RO+UV+MF purification to give 100% safe and sweet tasting water without harmful viruses, bacteria, chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals. It’s Eco Recovery TM Technology delivers efficient purification with a recovery rate of up to 60%, for high water saving vs. any other RO.

How much water is wasted by the RO water purifier?

For every one liter of filtered water, an average RO purifier wastes about three liters of water. It means that only 25% of the water gets filtered, and the remaining 75% of water is wasted. However, purifiers like Pureit Ultima Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF save up to 60% of water.

Is RO wastewater safe to drink?

This effluent is traditionally undrinkable, according to specialists. The water is unfit for drinking and bathing due to the high concentration of total dissolved solids (TDS).

Why does RO waste so much water?

Reverse Osmosis (RO) machines use membrane technology to filter pollutants, which necessitates the use of more water to clean the filter. The water is unfit for drinking and bathing due to the high concentration of total dissolved solids (TDS).