Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the Pureit Website (https://www.pureitwater.com/IN/) and all features provided in the Site are governed by the terms and conditions mentioned on the website (“Terms”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
The domain name and website (https://www.pureitwater.com/IN/) is owned by Hindustan Unilever Limited, having its registered office at Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Andheri East, 400099 (HUL).
The authorized distributors are allowed to supply products directly to customers who transact using the Site. As a User of the Site and its services you are contracting with the authorised distributors of Hindustan Unilever Limited through these Terms. This site collects your orders which are then serviced by the aforementioned authorized distributors.
HUL is not a party to the transactions between Buyer and Seller on the Platform and therefore all commercial Terms and Conditions offered on the website are agreed between You and the distributors.
HUL does not have control over Policies and commercial terms pertaining to price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery and after sales services related to products. Manufacturer’s warranty is applicable as detailed in the product’s warranty manual. HUL does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller and not by HUL.
HUL does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform hold title or any possession of the products offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products offered by Seller to Buyer.
YOUR PROFILE AND SECURITY
Shoppers have to register and log in for placing Orders on the Site. As part of the registration process on the Site, you maybe required to share information important for us to service you efficiently.
HUL, and its partners may collect/use the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. Name including first and last name,
2. alternate email address,
3. mobile phone number and
4. contact details, postal code, demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and Password and preventing unauthorized access into your profile. You shall be responsible for all activities / transactions that occur under your Login ID.
You agree to:
· Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account or where you have reason to believe that your account may be used in an unauthorized manner on the following email address: Grievance.Officer-Privacy@unilever.com;
· Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND USE OF PLATFORM
· You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access to the Site by you.
· You represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
· You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
· Promo offers validity may vary geographically. They are also valid only till the stocks last.
· Any order suspected /not meant for domestic usage. the channel partner reserves the right to decline the order & refund the money. We reserve the right to block such accounts from where the suspected orders are placed.
Services of the Site are available only in India and to persons resident in India. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years of age you may use the Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If your age is below 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption and the sale of which to minors is prohibited.
All products sold on the website are sourced by Authorised Distributors of Hindustan Unilever Limited. Therefore, you can be assured of the quality and authenticity of the products you purchase on this website.
Copyright © Hindustan Unilever Limited. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by Hindustan Unilever Limited / affiliated companies or are included with permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other site. No other license or right is granted.
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under license by Hindustan Unilever Limited.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Hindustan Unilever Limited do not themselves supply any products or services to consumers directly. Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name, description or specification of the product or service will be the same as that included on the site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
We reserve the right to modify prices for products without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of the channel partners. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Hindustan Unilever Limited officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to Hindustan Unilever Limited through this web site will become and remain the exclusive property of Hindustan Unilever Limited, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these terms and conditions are later modified or terminated.
This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge Hindustan Unilever Limited unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means Hindustan Unilever Private Limited has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here:
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you have the option to not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
3RD PARTY TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held illegal or unenforceable by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect or impair the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions in such jurisdiction.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. For proceedings arising therein the Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Warranty Information & Product Manual Information:
Please refer to the individual product manual information for each product before use. Use of the product should be started once the product has been installed by an authorized Pureit Licensed Service Provider (LSP). Any product which has not been installed by Pureit LSP shall not be eligible for warranty coverage.
For warranty inclusions and exclusions please refer to extended warranty tab.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Order Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of order before delivery
Order can be canceled anytime before the actual delivery of the product. To cancel an order, login to your account and go to my orders section. In case of further assistance, please call us at – 1800-570-1000
Cancellation of order after delivery
In case you wish to cancel your order, which has already been delivered, please initiate a return in my orders section. Our executives will get in touch with you to facilitate a hassle-free return. The refund shall be initiated after we receive the shipped products back and verify the condition of the products. In case of further assistance, please call us at – 1800-570-1000.
The products can be exchanged or returned only within 7 days post-delivery in the original condition of the product.
The returns shall not be accepted in the following cases:
· Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse, or any other physical damage has been caused to the product with force
· Product is altered by customer
· If request is initiated after 7 business days of order delivery
· For detailed T&C, please reach out to our call centre: 1800-570-1000
In case of a return or cancellation, the refund shall be initiated post the product is delivered back to us and the quality of the products returned are verified by us.
Prepaid orders – The amount shall be credited to your account through which the payment was done. It may take 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect in your account depending on the mode of payment. The payment is dependent on the payment gateway and please refer to detailed T&C from the payment gateway.
Cash on Delivery – The amount will be transferred to the digital mode of your choice by the executive once the contents of the returned package are verified. Please call us at our call centre for any issues related to refund via COD at 1800-570-1000
Refund will be initiated once the request is processed and in case you're still contacted for delivery, please refuse the delivery.
GKK – Extended Warranty Offer T&Cs
- Offer eligibility is ONLY for select consumers who have received the WhatsApp Message
- GKK Orders Placed ONLY through Whatsapp will be applicable for the offer during the offer period
- Only the following Pureit devices are eligible for the extended warranty offer: a) UV devices; b) R0 devi.es; c) RO|UV devices. (Offer not applicable for Gravity Devices)
- Device should be in working condition as testified by Pureit service technician at the time of GKK purchase under this offer.
- The Product shall not have any open complaint at the given point or one week before the purchase of this GKK with Extended warranty offer.
3 YEAR WARRANTY & SERVICE FREE OFFER :
The 3-year warranty & service free offer (will be referred as “offer” from here on) will be subject to following terms & conditions:
The offer is available on limited stocks of Copper+ Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF, Marvella Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF, Ultima Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF,Copper UV Plus, Marvella UV G2 & Vital Max series in select outlets from 1st Oct to 31st Oct 2022. Company can withdraw the said offer anytime during the offer period without any prior notice.
All the electrical parts in the device will be covered like Solenoid valve, RO pump, ﬂoat switch, Low Pressure switch, Circuit, Adaptor, LEDs.
SERVICE CHARGES COVERED:
Service Charges for any warranty complaint. Service delivery charges for sediment filter replacement is covered under the offer.
PARTS NOT COVERED:
Consumables including but not limited to Germkill Kit (GKK), Sediment ﬁlter, Pre-Carbon sediment ﬁlter, Pre-RO Carbon ﬁlter, Post-Carbon sediment ﬁlter, RO Membrane, TDS Modulator, MF membrane and Post-RO Carbon ﬁlter, Activated Carbon ﬁlter, Mini ﬁlter and UV reactor. It does not cover other accessories bought or provided with the Product.
SERVICE CHARGES NOT COVERED:
Germkill Kit (GKK), service & delivery charges are not covered in the offer. Service charges not mentioned in the above points are not covered in this offer.
This offer is valid for a period of 3 years (1 + 2 Years) from the date of installation of the device.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER:
After purchase of the eligible device, the offer will be activated automatically by Pureit. Customer shall receive the confirmation SMS on his/her registered mobile number post activation of the offer.
For detailed terms & conditions, please visit our website https://www.pureitwater.com/terms-and-condition
How to avail services:
Service under this Plan for this puriﬁer must be performed only by Pureit LSPs (Licensed Service Providers). Consumer needs to register their complaint at our call center at 1800-570-1000 or by logging on to www.pureitwater.com/in/. The offer will be null and void if any service on the device is carried out by any party apart from Pureit LSPs during the offer period.
The Plan is subject to the following obligations of the Customer:
- The Customer shall operate and maintain the Product in accordance to the User Manual and any other instructions communicated by the Company with respect to the Product.
- The customer shall ensure that a mandatory service of the Product is conducted at the ninth month from the start of the Plan.
- The company shall allow the inspection of the Product by the Company of authorized LSP post installation of the device.
- The company or its authorized LSPs reserves the right to retain any part(s) or component(s) replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the Product during the warranty period. Defective parts that have been replaced of the covered Product are the property of company. The Customer agrees to hand them over to Pureit authorized service personnel.
- The Customer agrees to facilitate and provide full cooperation to the Company and its Authorized Licensed Service Providers (LSPs) , during the diagnosis and repair of the covered Product, including to provide access to the covered Product at the installed location in the presence of an adult at the time of scheduled service; and that he/she will provide the Company with proof of the date, type and value of the Plan purchased, model and serial number of the covered Product including any other relevant veriﬁcation, prior to any service being scheduled under the Plan.
- The Customer will notify the company in writing or by calling the help line promptly if any defects are noticed and give the company or its authorized agent adequate opportunity to inspect, test and remedy them. If so, required by the Company for performing the services under the Plan, Customer shall deposit the Product with the company's ofﬁce/ service center/authorized LSPs along with the original invoice.
- Proof of purchase (Device purchase invoice) must be provided when requesting service under the Warranty Period.
- Any servicing or repair work with respect to the Product shall not be carried out by the persons other than authorized service personnel. The Plan becomes void if any repair work is carried out by persons other than those authorized by the Company.
Limitation of coverage OR liability
This Plan is valid only within the territory of India. Product under any of the plan mentioned above if moved outside India will be nulliﬁed.
Hindustan Unilever is not and shall never be liable for repair or replacement for any Product, caused by defects that existed prior to the purchase of this Plan or for any loss, injury or damage, including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages, because of any delay in providing service, repair, replacement or refund under the Plan.
The company's liability under this warranty shall be limited only to defects in the Product which occur under the conditions of normal operation under the proper and prescribed use as per its User Manual. This warranty does not cover or extend to defects which are determined by the company or its authorized agents as occurring or resulting from or attributable to negligence, abuse, misuse, faulty care, operation or maintenance or repairs, alterations to the Product or any part thereof by others.
Exclusions from Coverage
- If the Product is used for other than normal, single family household use. The eligibility of Products used in institutional or commercial establishments as well as community use, will be determined at the sole discretion of the company.
- Damage to appliance caused by accident, misuse, theft, riot, strikes, ﬁre, ﬂood, infestation, environmental damage and acts of God, accident or intentional, interruption of electrical power, inadequate or ﬂuctuating electrical power, plumbing, waterlines connected to the Product but not internal to it, , use of spurious part or use of the device in a manner not authorized in its user manual.
- Damage to device incurred while moving the device to another location or reinstalling it after it has been moved.
- Removing or reinstalling of the device installed in an inaccessible location or not installed in accordance with its installation instructions.
- Cosmetic damage to the Covered Equipment including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on parts, ﬁnish defects, discolorations, dents, scratches, peeling, rusting, corrosion.
- Service charges for any complaints which are not related to Warranty complaints or not related to Sediment Filter Delivery & Fitment are not covered under this offer.
- If any serial number has been altered, removed or defaced from the Product
Transfer of Ownership
The Customer is not authorized to transfer ownership of this Plan to any other person.
Renewals, Cancellations and Terminations
- The Term of the Plan is for a period of 3 year only from the date of installation of the device.
- The 3 Years Warranty Plan is non-renewable. The company is not obligated to offer a new warranty plan when the current plan expires.
- The Company may cancel the Plan and refund the money to the Customer if the Product is found not to be in normal working condition during post-purchase inspection.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty.
- The Company may cancel this Plan at any time during its Term for reasons including, but not limited to, non- payment, misuse of the device or unauthorized modiﬁcations to the device or any breach of the terms herein.
Limitation of Liability
This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the water puriﬁer. The maximum liability under this Plan shall not exceed the original price of the Product, excluding any applicable taxes and charges. Notwithstanding the Term, The Plan shall automatically terminate in the event the Company reimburses you (Customer) for the original price of the Product or if the Company incurs cost under the Plan to service the Product equal to the original price of the Product.
Governing Law: This contract of 3 Years Warranty & service between the parties have deemed to be executed in Mumbai and the courts of Mumbai will have exclusive jurisdiction on issues and claims arising out of this Agreement.
For the purpose of this warranty, the following expressions shall have the following meanings respectively:
Product(s) shall mean Copper+ Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF, Marvella Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF, Ultima Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF, Ultima Mineral RO+UV+MF, Marvella UV G2, Copper UV Plus, Vital Max series.
Customer's shall mean the purchaser of Pureit water purifiers.
Company's shall mean Hindustan Unilever Limited.
Plan shall mean the 3 Years Warranty & Service Plan offered by company post purchasing the Pureit water purifiers.
User manuals shall mean the user manual as amended from time to time, published and provided by the Company, with respect to the specific Product.
GKK(Filter) – WhatsApp Free Delivery & Installation T&Cs
Offer Start Date – 18th November, Offer End Date – 18th December
- Offer valid to consumers ordering only through WhatsApp
- Offer valid only to consumers who received Free Delivery & Installation communication from Pureit on WhatsApp. At the time of making the payment, it is compulsory to show the message to take benefit of this discount.
Independence Day Sale Terms and Conditions
Sale is from 8th August 2023 to 20th August 2023 exclusively on Pureit’s website.
Coupon code- PUREITIDSALE76
Offerings – Discount on MRP up to 40% and 1 year additional extended warranty worth up to Rs. 2500.
Multiple coupon codes cannot be clubbed.
Only 1 coupon code can be applied at a time.
These offerings are only for purchases through Pureit’s website using the sale coupon code.
DISCLAIMERS FOR PUREIT VITAL SERIES
Meets the toughest safety standards and tested by international labs- USEPA- for bacteria, viruses, parasite cysts removal. NSF 58 - TDS removal, heavy metal removal.
Removes toxic substances- Based on 3P lab tests.
Smartsense indicators- Advance Alert System will alert you 15 days before or 15 hours before completion of every 275 hours of pump running time. The purifier will communicate the alert only if the purifier is in a switched-on condition during the scheduled alert time. Post the completion of the scheduled alert time, auto shut-off of water will be activated automatically for the GKK parts.
High water saving up to 60%- Under test condition. Input TDS - 750 ppm, Turbidity - <1 NTU, Input Pressure - 10 psi, Input Hardness - 300 ppm, Temp.- Room temp.
Longer filter life of 6000 litres (double the life of ordinary filters)- Based on in-house lab test done with local unbranded filters.
High speed purification of up to 24 litres/ hour (highest among leading RO’s)- Pureit Vital has highest purification rate across filters life when compared to leading RO brands (Kent Pride Plus and Aquaguard Enhance RO+UV) - Under test condition, input TDS - 750 ppm, Turbidity - <1 NTU, Input Pressure - 10 psi, Input Hardness - 300 ppm, Temp.- Room temp.
USEPA compliant- Exceeds USEPA GERM KILL Standard guide by removing 1 crore viruses and 10 crore bacteria from every litre of water.
100% food grade plastic- For all water contact parts.
Efficient UV sterilization- Post RO purified water that’s part of purification stages in the device.
Purifies water for the entire day in less than 1 hour- Assumption: 5-member family needing 20 litres of water every day (4 litres per person per day).
High water storage capacity of 7 litres- 6.5 to 7 litres in running water condition.
DISCLAIMERS FOR Copper+ RO, ECO/MAX water saver, Advanced Pro/Max mineral, ULTIMA, Copper UV
High speed purification- Under Pureit test conditions. Compared to branded water purifiers offering purification rate up to 20 LPH.
Longer filter life of 6000 litres- Under Pureit test conditions. Compared to unbranded ordinary RO's.
Efficient UV sterilization- Post RO purified water that’s part of purification stages in the device. As per the usage directed in user manual.
Highest storage capacity of 10 litres- In the segment versus comparable products.
Smart display panel- You can see the TDS level of water through the Purity Indicator only when water is being purified or the purifier is in use.
Best in class UV lamp- Pureit UV devices are fitted with an 11-watt UV lamp.
Long filter life of 6000 litres- Compared to unbranded ordinary UV purifiers.
Tested by international standards- Exceeds USEPA GERM KILL Standard guide by removing 1 crore for viruses and 10 crore bacteria from every litre of water.
DISCLAIMERS FOR PUREIT REVITO SERIES
1. Best-in-class filtration technology: On the basis of contaminant removal, filtration capacity and water recovery, in comparison to RO's in the same price range
2. WQA certified component: This RO membrane is tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 58 for material safety only. This RO membrane was tested by WQA in a surrogate system for the reduction of Cadmium, Chromium III. WQA cannot confirm that the component will yield the same performance when used in any other, non-tested system. See WQA.org for details
3. Maximum purified water: Basis filtration capacity, in comparison to RO's in the same price range. Refer user manual for details
4. Maximum water saving: Basis water recovery, in comparison to RO's in the same price range. Refer user manual for details
5. Mineral enriched water: Mineral enhancer cartridge needs to be replaced as per prescribed guidelines. Refer user manual for details
6. In-tank UV sterilization- Based on 3P lab tests done in 2023. As per usage directed in user manual.
7. Smartsense indicators- Advance alert system via UI alerts 15 days before your filter expires.
8. Tested by international labs & standards- Exceeds USEPA GERM KILL guidelines. NSF-58 certified ROM for salt removal. This RO membrane is tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 58 for material safety only. This RO membrane was tested by WQA in a surrogate system for the reduction of Cadmium, Chromium III. WQA cannot confirm that the component will yield the same performance when used in any other, non-tested system. See WQA.org for details.
9. Maximum purification speed- Under Pureit test conditions. Compared to branded water purifiers offering purification rate up to 20 LPH.
10. Large storage capacity- Compared to branded water purifiers offering storage capacity of 5.5 to 6 litres.