Ayurveda has always stressed upon the importance of eating and drinking right for enhancing our health and wellness. One such deep rooted practice in Ayurveda, is of drinking water stored in copper vessels. The ‘Tambe ka Jal’ as most of us have grown to know it, comes with numerous health benefits. It has been stated in Ayurveda that drinking copper-enriched water helps regulate the three Doshas — Kapha, Vata and Pitta — which ensure proper functioning of our bodies.
Let’s have a look at the five important benefits of drinking copper water:
- Boosts immunity and promotes overall well-being - Insufficient copper levels weaken the human immune system as well as increase its susceptibility to sickness and infection. Hence, enough amount of Copper is needed by human body to boost immunity and fight various diseases. Pureit Copper⁺ RO charges water with 99.8% pure copper in the right amount which strengthens the immunity system of your family, promotes well-being and protects them against harmful diseases.
- Boosts metabolism: Drinking copper infused water helps in boosting metabolism – helping the body to burn calories. As per Chris Chang, a lead researcher from University of California, Copper is essential for breaking down fat cells so that they can be used for energy generation. According to him, Copper is not something the body can make so we need to get it through our diet. Did you know? Consumption of 2 litres of Copper charged RO water every day from Pureit Copper⁺ RO, can meet up to approximately 30% of the RDA for Copper (for adults, as guided by the Indian Council of Medical Research, ICMR).
- Improves digestion: Copper water helps in breaking down of food particles in our bodies, improving digestion and further promoting functioning of our digestive system by killing harmful bacteria. It also allows the liver and kidneys to function better by ensuring they absorb the right nutrients from food. With Pureit’s Copper⁺ RO water purifier, it is now possible to consume copper enriched water at all times of the day.
- Stimulates brain and improves its functioning: Copper deficiency can make it difficult to learn and remember. Copper aids the brain’s defence system and relay signals to the body. It is used by enzymes that help supply energy to the brain and is often known as the ‘brain food’. Consumption of right amount of copper along with other essential minerals boosts brain’s productivity and creativity.
- Helps Fight obesity: Drinking copper infused water enables weight loss in a natural way. It easily breaks down fat and improves the efficiency of our digestive systems (Source: Medlife.com and Healthline.com). It also helps neutralize toxins and makes you feel healthier.
Pureit Copper⁺ RO provides the goodness of Copper in 100% RO purified water with several benefits over just drinking water stored in copper vessels. Learn more about Pureit Copper⁺ RO
Can we drink RO copper water daily?
A minimal amount of copper-infused in RO water will have additional health benefits. Hence, RO copper water is good for daily consumption.
Does copper water have detoxifying properties?
The benefits of copper have been suggested in Ayurveda. Hence, even to this day, many prefer storing drinking water in copper vessels or fill water in copper bottles. A minimal amount of copper in water can help in improving your immunity, detoxify your stomach, and many other benefits.
Is copper water good for the skin?
Copper contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which help in maintaining the skin in a healthy condition.
Which is the best Copper RO water purifier in India?
One of the best water purifiers for homes in India is the Pureit Copper+ Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF Water Purifier. This purifier provides you a choice of getting Copper-infused RO water and normal RO water. Copper Charge Technology TM~ infuses 99.8% copper for each glass of water.
How does RO copper water help your body?
Minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and copper present in drinking water are good for health. Copper-enriched RO water will also help boost immunity and prevent several infections affecting the body.